1. Luna Bella Incorporated is a registered trademark and is the sole proprietor of the Luna Bella Brand Name.
2. Luna Bella Incorporated is the sole proprietor of all exclusive designs and style names of designs.
3. The names Luna Bella, Luna Lighting, and/or Luna Lamps cannot appear within your website including your home page or other pages linked to your website without written consent from Luna Bella, Inc.
4. The names Nicolas Trujillo and/or Teresa Costa cannot appear within your website including your home page or other pages linked to your website without written consent from Luna Bella, Inc.
5. Luna Bella products featured on your website cannot appear with the Luna Bella style names and must appear tagged with your own style number and/or name.
6. The Luna Bella name can appear on your website only if images and pricing are not posted.
7. Luna Bella items cannot be referred to as Private Label or Exclusive Design unless a Private Label or Exclusive Design contract is obtained from Luna Bella Inc.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. General- Our approximate lead-time is 8-10 weeks for lamps. Chandeliers and furniture is 10-14 weeks. It is the customer's responsibility to review the order confirmation to ensure accuracy of items ordered, shipping address, time constraints, and other special instructions. Customers have 10 days to make changes or cancel items ordered. Cancellations made after 10 days will have a 15% cancellation fee. Refunds are not available, only in house credit. Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable if item is cancelled after 10 days.
2. Terms- Luna Bella, Inc. does not offer extended terms. Credit Card - A credit card is required to confirm the order. Items are charged as they ship without notice, unless otherwise requested. COD - Small parcel items only can ship COD. Large freight items must be paid in full and cannot ship COD. Checks - A $30 fee is charged for returned/NSF checks. Fraudulent/NSF checks or fraudulent credit card payments are subject to Florida law as well as all fees incurred in the pursuit of such payments.
3. Pricing- Luna Bella, Inc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without notice. Prices on confirmed orders remain the same regardless of increases. Shipping, packaging, and crating fees are not included in the price. Luna Bella offers two price points, a wholesale program for customers who order less than $4,000 and a stocking dealer program for customers who order over $4,000. There is no minimum for reorders and prices structure remains the same.
4. Delivery & Shipments- Small parcel items ship as soon as they are ready and this may result in multiple shipments. Shipping multiple shipments via UPS ensures that your freight charges will remain the same regardless of the number of shipments per order. Freight items are sent via truck commercial line and do not include uncrating or inside delivery. Residential deliveries should be noted on your order. Items shipped freight/truck line are freight collect unless otherwise requested at the time of order. Freight items will be combined on pallets and shipped via a commercial carrier of our choice, unless a company of choice is given. Customer is responsible for freight charges, and any additional charges such as lift gate, residential delivery, redelivery, and re-consignment charges if address changes after goods have shipped. Freight Company does not offer inside delivery, assist with uncrating, unboxing, or removal of packing materials. Buyer can assign white glove service of choice within 15 days of order. If Customer refuses a shipment for anything other than damage, the customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred. Luna Bella, Inc. provides a Drop Ship option at no additional charge.
5. Upholstery/Fabrics- Luna Bella, Inc. is not liable for variations in tolerance, shade and color variance, or other finishing variations of fabric. Shade classifications on synthetic and natural fabrics are for convenience of buyer only. If a mill discontinues a fabric chosen, Luna Bella, Inc. will mail a swatch of similar color and grade as a substitution. All upholstery is made to order and non-returnable or refundable.
6. Damages- UPS items must be unpacked and inspected within 48 hours of receipt. Damaged items must be reported to customer service within this time frame. Damaged or defective products are call tagged and must be returned in their original box and packing material in order to obtain a replacement. Damaged product must be returned before a replacement can be issued. Customer/recipient is responsible for inspecting items for visible damage to goods shipped via truck line before signing bill of lading. If a freight shipment arrives with any sign of damage, including crushed corners, torn stretch wrap, gouges on cardboard, etc. note the damage on the bill of lading before accepting or signing for the shipment. Customer is responsible for filing a damage claim with the freight company and all information noted on the bill of lading pertaining to a possible damage will assist you in placing and resolving a claim with the freight company. Save all packaging material until further instructions from the freight company and notify Luna Bella. Luna Bella, Inc. is not responsible for damages incurred via freight shipments but will assist in providing information needed to resolve a claim or damage. Merchandise returned without a return authorization will not be accepted or credited.